top of page



Profit Split



About Prop Firm

Based in the Czech Republic, FTMO has built a reputable presence over 8 years in the prop trading arena with Otakar Suffner as the CEO. The inclusion of industry-standard platforms like MT4, MT5, and cTrader offer a wide adoption among traders. Offering account sizes from $10,000 to $200,000, FTMO caters to a broad audience and employs a two-step evaluation process. The firm had some challenges targeting 10% in Phase 1 and 5% in Phase 2, and another option requiring 20% in Phase 1 and 10% in Phase 2. The two options allow traders to choose a challenge that suits their trading strategy. The maximum total drawdown ranges from 10% to 20%, accommodating different risk tolerance. It offers an extensive range of instruments, allowing traders to delve into Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks, and Cryptocurrencies. Additionally, the leverage options are extensive, with more aggressive ratios for normal trading and more conservative options for swing trading. The Normal leverage setting offers 1:100 on Forex and Exotic pairs, while Metals CFDs, Cash CFDs, and Futures CFDs can be traded with a leverage of 1:50. Alternatively, the Swing option reduces the leverage to 1:30 for Forex and Exotic currency pairs. Metals, Cash, and Futures CFDs are offered at a leverage of 1:15.


Share Your ThoughtsBe the first to write a comment.
bottom of page